FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

Sell Sheet Designer and Inexpensive Web Sites

Postby cejela » Wed May 12, 2010 2:46 pm

cejela
Yellow Belt

Hi,
I am Celeste and I have been busy doing other business which has kept me from haning with my fellow inventor buds but I was notified today by someone on the forum about me making sell sheets for inventors. I do this along with making web sites for those who need to display their inventions or for other purposes. I am currently working on a builders web site who specializes in physical handicaps home addtioins,

But in case anyone is in need, I do the sell sheets for a real reasonable rate. The reason I make them very affordable is that I love doing them! If anyone is interested in one call me at 512-301-9115 or email me at celestebeller@yahoo.com.

I am having an issue getting to my profile page to take off my old sell sheet service web site. If anyone can tell me how to get to that page to take off that url address I would appreciate it.

Take care and happy inventing!

Here are a couple of sell sheets, I have made or at least parts of them, not to disclose the entire idea perhaps to you. You can see I can make them for tech. and more artistic reasons.
Attachments
sell sheet info page.jpg
This shows the example to giving more info past the sell sheet.
sell sheet info page.jpg (10.12 KiB) Viewed 2492 times
sell sheet ex.jpg
This is part of another sell sheet series which we chose another final draft
sell sheet ex.jpg (9.23 KiB) Viewed 2492 times
sell sheet ex 2.jpg
This was to sell the item as Green product
sell sheet ex 2.jpg (6.7 KiB) Viewed 2492 times

Re: Sell Sheet Designer and Inexpensive Web Sites

Postby jackbnimble56 » Wed May 12, 2010 5:41 pm

jackbnimble56
Brown Belt

Hi Celeste

I just wanted to let you know that I can't seem to get the sell sheet thumbnails to display a larger image...

Jack
Nimble Jack Enterprises - Innovative Solutions to Everyday Problems
To purchase the Magic Toob product visit: http://www.magictoob.com/

Re: Sell Sheet Designer and Inexpensive Web Sites

Postby cejela » Sat May 29, 2010 8:56 pm

cejela
Yellow Belt

Jack,
I believe the newer ones worked since we talked But if not, contact me at celestebeller@yahoo.com
Just in case