FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

Dragon's Den

Postby Work2XL » Mon May 28, 2007 11:09 pm

Work2XL
Blue Belt

Did anyone see this series? I saw reruns of it about a year ago. It was in the UK I believe. It was 4 or 5 VC's and you had 3-5 minutes to pitch your project / idea and the amount of money you needed. The VC's invested their own money and you had to get promised the full amount you asked for either from one VC or some from each. I thought it was pretty cool. They had some good idea's and some not so good. I wish they'd do something like that here. I'd rather see someone's personal money going into the products for AI. I think you'd get better final 10 finalists.

Randy

Postby Average Inventor » Mon May 28, 2007 11:20 pm

Average Inventor
Brown Belt

Work2XL,

I too really like the show and wish it was in the USA. I watched season 2, and most of 3 and 4 from the UK series from GUBA.com. I haven't been able to find season 1 anywhere. There was one season in Canada already and I think the Netherlands is also syndicating the show. Anyone know where to buy season 1? If you have it can you post it on GUBA.com?

Postby losttvseries » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:08 pm

losttvseries
White Belt

I have not seen it, i only watched Dragon ball z.