FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, Roger Brown, citizen

Postby minnesotainventor » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:54 pm

minnesotainventor
Blue Belt

The Litroenergy is right on top of the solar cell so there is not loss of light energy. There are a few things that optimize the electrical output with the solar cells being made for the ideal spectrum and other additions that are not being disclosed at this time.

We may release some figures in the next few weeks, but I am not in control of when or if they get released...sure hope we can.

We are number 2 right now for hits....pretty exciting for being one of the last to post.

Sincerely,
Steve Stark

Re: LITROENERGY POWER CELL - Electrical Power Generation

Postby marchse » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:08 pm

marchse
White Belt

glad to hear it... can you specify what you have done in Litroenergy..

Power Plant Development

Postby minnesotainventor » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:03 am

minnesotainventor
Blue Belt

We were finalists one of 12 for the Midwest Clean Tech Conference in Chicago, last November.

We are pursuing new thin meta-materials to modify the light wavelength to achieve higher electrical output - due to limitations of existing PV technologies.

And it appears the new movie Knight & Day was based upon my life, they took our concept and used it in the new movie Knight & Day featuring Tom Cruise and Diaz.

Sincerely,
Steve Stark

Postby Michelle » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:18 pm

Michelle
Black Belt

minnesotainventor wrote:We were finalists one of 12 for the Midwest Clean Tech Conference in Chicago, last November.

We are pursuing new thin meta-materials to modify the light wavelength to achieve higher electrical output - due to limitations of existing PV technologies.

And it appears the new movie Knight & Day was based upon my life, they took our concept and used it in the new movie Knight & Day featuring Tom Cruise and Diaz.

Sincerely,
Steve Stark

So congrats on being finalists. What a wonderful thing.

Umm...in terms of the movie, did you like how they chose to portray you? :)

Postby minnesotainventor » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:59 am

minnesotainventor
Blue Belt

Michelle, you would think they would have had someone better looking to play my part than Tom Cruise. He had my reflexes down and most of my skill set.

Postby angelina » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:56 pm

angelina
White Belt

HI,

Good thoughts. Its seems awesome.

Power Plant Developers
Previous