FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

Me and my website

Postby Kool Katz » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:14 am

Kool Katz
White Belt

Hello all. I would just like to introduce myself on this forum and to let people know about a personal website I have been working on. I am an amateur inventor/designer, creating items primarily for my own amusement.
I have been doing this for more years than I wish to remember and have a collection of past projects gathering dust. In addition, I have a number of current projects on the go and a few planned. For this reason, I decided to start putting them all on a website rather than let them fade away. It will be a work in progress for some time yet as there is a lot to add. However, I think there is enough on the site now to give a fair representation of what I like to do.
The site is at http://www.koolkatz.biz and any comments on my efforts so far would be greatly appreciated.
The site is just an off the peg one at the moment but I would hope to transfer the contents to a bespoke site in the future.
Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

Re: Me and my website

Postby Scrupulous » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:21 pm

Scrupulous
Black Belt

I like your spirit.

Re: Me and my website

Postby Kool Katz » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:43 pm

Kool Katz
White Belt

:oops: Apologies, but I have temporarily pulled my site from the web and put an apology message in its place. Why? Because I went away for a few days after publishing it and while away I looked at it. Being honest I hated it, the site came nowhere near the high standards I usually set for myself. Basically I tried to be too clever with an off the peg site and it didn't work, it was a mess.

Anyway, I am currently putting together a much simpler and clearer site and hope to have this up and running within a couple of weeks.

Apologies again for publicising my site and then pulling it almost immediately.