FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

New Discovery

Postby KMANCY » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:42 pm

KMANCY
White Belt

Hello,

I just thought I'd share what we have invented (discovered). After working on this for 30 years our chief geologist has discovered why oil and mineral deposits are where they are. And specifically how to locate giant oil and mineral deposits. Some poeple say to me 'is this black magic or fortune telling'. Well it is neither of these. It is a method of looking at all the same data geologists are looking at but in a differnet way and with a different understanding (a correct understanding) of the process of how these deposits were formed thousands of years ago (and continue to be formed).

At this point all our blind tests have proved 100% accurate and the locations we have picked for sampling have all returned very positive results. In fact we have mapped out most of the undiscovered mineral deposits in Australia, USA, Africa and Canada. There are some huge hidden giants out there. It really is an amazing discovery. I still can't believe we can actually do this but it works everytime.

I thought this would be something geologists would welcome with open arms but I'm finding, as the person marketing this, that is not the case. It is too different to what they have been taught in university and for them the risk is too high to try something different. It is very unfortunate for them but perhaps fortnate for us.

We can literally go around the world taking out licenses over land and mine all the giant hidden mineral deposits and sell them back to the big companies for a hansome fee. It is a win win situation. It's also a win for the environment. The current method of exploration is drilling holes all over the place and hope you hit something (messing up the place as you go). Using our method we know exactly where we will find it so we only drill in that spot.
The exciting thing is that we are about 10 years in front of the current thinking on this so we have a nice window of opportunity. And after spending 30 years of your life on something you do deserve to profit from it. It is an amazing adventure and I can see it getting more amazing as we continue.
Ken

Re: New Discovery

Postby JoeWaisman » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:50 am

JoeWaisman
Green Belt

Hmm, potential investment scam, or amazing method? Normally I'd say that nothing is 100% accurate....but I just thought of a method that nearly would be, using current tech too...so I'm going to grab a proverbial bag of popcorn, sit back and watch. Consider this post my bookmark.

Postby KMANCY » Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:15 am

KMANCY
White Belt

Thanks for your comments Joe,
You sound like a seasoned inventor critic. Sometimes you have to see the impossible to believe it I guess.
I was just explaining to my son tonight that people who heard about the Wright brothers building a flying machine may have thought they were crazy and that it was possibly a scam. I also realised I was asking for trouble when I said 100% but it's as basic as gravity. It works, it's part of nature. We didn't invent this. It is just our observation of what exists but linking it together in a wholistic way (the system of earth).
Although we know it works, proving that to the world is the current mission. We are not relying on big companies to "believe us". We are going out there in the field to stake claims for ourselves. The people who jump on board with us now will see the full benefit of our efforts.
I must say that I've found investors in the US and Australia quite risk adverse and shortsighted. I'm currently looking for investors and I'm getting a much better response from chinese investors. I do hate to see technology and profits go offshore but it seems to be going that way.
Ken

Postby Scrupulous » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:34 am

Scrupulous
Black Belt

Let us know how that pans out...

Postby Roger Brown » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:45 pm

Roger Brown
Black Belt

Kmancy, if this is a true revelation why are you wasitng your time on an Inventors site trying to hussle up investors? If it is a wholistic approach and a different method of reading current data there shouldn't be a big expensive cost to doing your method since you are using data already taken. So why the need for investors? Take your data, license your land and sell the rights to the oil company and prove your method to them. Once that is done you won't need investors since you will have proven your method to the companies that have the deep pockets. Fishing for investors on an Inventor site instead of a site geared towards people in the oil businessmakes it look like you don't want to approach those people that could know whether you know what you are talking about or full of BS.
If I had a proven method for turning lead into gold I would not look for investors on a cooking website. So, quit drilling for oil here.
Come visit my sites at http://www.RogerBrown.net
or http://www.looking2license.com
I have gotten 9 products licensed spending less than $100 on each, you can too.