FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, citizen

Page change after login prevents link access

Postby Boonie Stomper » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:53 pm

Boonie Stomper
White Belt

I'd like to set a custom - password - instead of the one emailed to me as a newbie; but though I've briefly seen a link a couple of times (one before I registered, after picking only a name, the other after registering, and logging in with the emailed PW), the page changes before I can click change password / password administrator and there seems to be no other way to do this (as in control panel) .
Am I a dumb blonde, or is there something wrong?? :?:

Re: Page change after login prevents link access

Postby Michelle » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:40 pm

Michelle
Black Belt

Boonie Stomper wrote:I'd like to set a custom - password - instead of the one emailed to me as a newbie; but though I've briefly seen a link a couple of times (one before I registered, after picking only a name, the other after registering, and logging in with the emailed PW), the page changes before I can click change password / password administrator and there seems to be no other way to do this (as in control panel) .
Am I a dumb blonde, or is there something wrong?? :?:

Sorry you are having difficulty. You can go to your account and in the user control panel change your password there.

M