FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

3D Virtual Prototypes from $35.00

Postby reelsmartmedia » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:36 pm

reelsmartmedia
White Belt

Hello There
My name is Richard an im a graphic designer now offering my services in the inventors community
I can offer you a very realistic drawing of your idea in 3d so you can start gaining customers, with out having to spend thousands of dollars in a real prototype.
i been designing for more than 10 years, i started designing product labels for the vitamin industry, and thru out the years I have gained experience in 3d modeling ,being an inventor and businessman myself, i can give you my advice as to how to proceed with your invention or idea with out the expense of a big company

Special of the month
Virtual prototype services
Basic Models now only $35 for the months of August and September
im collecting money so i can start my own website..and build my onine reputation,
for $35.00 you get a very realistic cad prototype model so you can start gaining customers for your idea, just send me your rough drawing and include the dimensions, materials 'textures' for each part (wood,plastic chrome), default format is jpeg, .png or .cad
lead time is 7 days

Additional Services Include
Professional website creation $100
3D logo Creation $35.00
Promotional video explaining your product $35.00
i also design wesite and can create stunning 3d logos and banners.
if you need a person explaining your product,i can create a very professional video so you can show your customers, the video can be done with just images ,or i can have a host explain your product. using the 3d model i will be making for you
if you are looking for a cost effective way to gain entry to the market with out costing you an arm and a leg, my offer is your best choice
looking forward in receiving your drawings
if you have a NDA NP
Richard
ReelSmartMedia
myworks
http://s799.photobucket.com/albums/yy27 ... martMedia/
Video Example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6M9QNfHLBM

Payment instructions:30% Upfront, rest at completion

i will work untill you are completelly satisfied
includes unlimited revisions,and of course satisfaction guarante,
payment 30%,when im back with your work and unpon satisfiaction you pay the remaining balance
Thanks
Richard
Last edited by reelsmartmedia on Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Re: 3D Virtual Prototypes from $50.00

Postby Gizmo » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:05 pm

Gizmo

The pricing looks good. Can you post some more of your work.

Postby reelsmartmedia » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:23 pm

reelsmartmedia
White Belt

Gizmo wrote:The pricing looks good. Can you post some more of your work.

Sure...you can see more of my design work here..
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26186709@N05/

thanks and looking forward in helping you out
Last edited by reelsmartmedia on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby mberger » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:27 pm

mberger
White Belt

Hi! Your services sound very interesting. I have an idea in mind that I need to be made into a prototype and would love to speak with you further about.

Postby reelsmartmedia » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:01 pm

reelsmartmedia
White Belt

mberger wrote:Hi! Your services sound very interesting. I have an idea in mind that I need to be made into a prototype and would love to speak with you further about.

pm sent