FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

3D CAD Design Services

Postby Raffish Pete » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:27 pm

Raffish Pete
White Belt

Hi,

Does anyone reading this have a cunning idea for a product they'd love to see become something real (and hopefully profitable)? If you do, might be worth us having a conversation. My expertise lies in Engineering and Mechanical Design, I have a first class masters in the subject and can turn an idea in your head into a professional standard, feasible, 3D computer model with full detailed drawings ready to go to any manufacturer around the world for prototyping.

This service isn't free, but its pretty damn reasonable. I quote on a case by case basis and if it looks like i can be of service and your idea is practical I am happy to charge in dollars/pounds not percent* the exact amount will depend on the complexity of what you need (a jet engine and a mouse trap are unlikely to come out the same!)

If you choose I'll happily sign a NDA prior to any detailed conversations we may have to make sure we're both on the same page. Put it this way it can't hurt to ask!

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely

Pete Sharman

*Legally binding documents come as part of the service to ensure your ideas remain YOUR ideas.