FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, Roger Brown, citizen

Gene Quinn and IPWatchDog.com Need your Vote.

Postby Gizmo » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:33 pm

Gizmo

I received this from our friend Stephen Key in an email. Thought it was worth passing around. Lets help Gene out by voting.

Let your voice be heard...
Gene Quinn and IPWatchDog.com have been nominated by the ABA (American Bar Association) as one of this years best legal blogs. We need your help to vote for Gene and IPWatchDog.com so that he will win the award. Gene is one of the good guys. He has been helping independent inventors for many, many years and now he needs our help.

Visit the link below to vote.

http://www.abajournal.com/blawg100/2010/iplaw

You do need to register, which is free, and then you can vote. If you are already registered all you have to do is sign in and vote.

Thanks so much for your help, and if you are so inclined to send the link around to your associates and ask them to vote that would be great! Every vote counts.

Keep Inventing!

Stephen Key

Re: Gene Quinn and IPWatchDog.com Need your Vote.

Postby jackbnimble56 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:33 am

jackbnimble56
Brown Belt

Giz

I got the same e-mail and went to the site and registered but they STILL having confirmed my registration...

Jack
Nimble Jack Enterprises - Innovative Solutions to Everyday Problems
To purchase the Magic Toob product visit: http://www.magictoob.com/

Re: Gene Quinn and IPWatchDog.com Need your Vote.

Postby Gizmo » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:44 am

Gizmo

jackbnimble56 wrote:Giz

I got the same e-mail and went to the site and registered but they STILL having confirmed my registration...

Jack

Jack try and register again,when I registered I was able to vote right away.