FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, Roger Brown, citizen

Autodesk Grants $150,000 in CAD Software

Postby minnesotainventor » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:36 pm

minnesotainventor
Blue Belt

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/item?id=14981616&siteID=123112

Clean Tech Start up companies can apply for a grant and receive up to $150,000 in CAD Software from Autodesk.

I just received a huge suite of Auto Cad software from Autodesk (grant) after entering the Clean Tech national contest. This is life changing type software, to have these powerful capabilities, read the link and view the software available. Amazing Stuff!

Keep me posted on your progress. Start thinking clean tech solutions!

Sincerely,
Steve Stark

Re: Autodesk Grants $150,000 in CAD Software

Postby minnesotainventor » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:32 am

minnesotainventor
Blue Belt

Has anyone else from InventorSpot received the CAD software grant? The value of my suite was about $15,000. If you have more "seats" (license) for up to 5 people per product the value really goes up.

This software is state of the art-2011 versions. They even offer 50% discounts in courses to people who get the grants. I think they changed that if you get the grant they now charge $50.00 for shipping? If your invention is clean tech related, enter for a grant. The value is huge if you get it, and that $50.00 is nothing in comparison.

Sincerely,
Steve Stark
2008 NASA Tech Briefs Grand Prize Winner
Inventor of the Easy Spin Foam Frisbee Disc by Wham-O
2009 Minnesota Cup Business Plan Competition Semi-Finalist
2009 Midwest Clean Tech Semi-Finalist