FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, citizen

Postby 5rocks » Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:20 am

5rocks
Green Belt

To Chris, Hannahb, Redneck and all others that auditioned and have made it to the finals. You should contact your local ABC affiliates and they will do a story on you. Obviously, you won't tell how well you did or didn't do. They will eat it up. It is newsworthy to them. If you made it far enough and know you will be aired, go for it. Also, radio stations and newspapers will be interested in talking to you as well. Use this time to promote your product. We did last year. We even are being interviewed again now that season #2 is underway. Trust me, they will love to talk to you about it. Just don't give anything away.

Pat
www.thetakeaseat.com

Postby chrisk005 » Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:42 am

chrisk005
White Belt

Pat,

I know, they called me and they really wanted to do a story on me so you will see me.

New Contract guidelines state NO contact with press...

Postby hannahB » Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:30 pm

hannahB
White Belt

Not sure how far everyone is in the process, and I'd love to be told I am wrong, but I read that we can not even comment on our own personal lives, let alone anything about the show our inventions. Maybe the guidelines are more rigid this year. Is that how everyone else has read the contracts (we signed around 3 or so different ones....)??? :?:

Postby mojo62 » Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:08 pm

mojo62
Black Belt

If so Hannah, you broke your promise on other threads! :wink:
Last edited by mojo62 on Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby mojo62 » Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:09 pm

mojo62
Black Belt

I am really getting tired of seeing that "leg".

Yellow belt... it's true

Postby hannahB » Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:22 pm

hannahB
White Belt

Yah I may be skating on a bit of thin ice.... but nothing they'll come chasing after me for just yet.... :twisted:

Postby amal95 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:07 pm

amal95
White Belt

I thought so too. I actually didn't know he won till today :) since I never saw the show's end. I instantly loved his idea when I saw it at the beginning of the show, and wanted to buy his product right then.
My sister is the inventor/ dreamer not me, and I so wanted to buy it for her, as she uses a fresh tree.
Neat site, and I'll be informing my sister about it. :)

P.S.
Pat, great back of the car seat idea. I will look into "the take a seat" as a gift idea :)
Previous