FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, citizen

Presenting the same invention as last year

Postby sidewaysbike » Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:40 am

sidewaysbike
White Belt

I was not one of the final 12 last year.
I wonder if you can enter with the same invention as presented last year ?

Michael

Postby scrapbookdi » Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:33 am

scrapbookdi
Yellow Belt

The way I interpreted the rules, you can enter but not the same invention.

Postby Michelle » Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:31 pm

Michelle
Black Belt

My understanding is the for the Final 12, no more auditions. For eveyone else, you can audition again with a new product, but am not clear yet on the same product.

Michelle

Postby 5rocks » Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:11 pm

5rocks
Green Belt

Hey Sideways bike. Michelle is correct. None of us from last year can present the same invention.

Pat
www.thetakeaseat.com

Postby renebruce » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:53 am

renebruce
White Belt

Humm how the hell did that wack job with the your ok stuffed adult toys get to present the same thing, and add a mini me to the mix.. that's one of the worst inventions I have seen for an adult, yes for a kid might work but I can't imagine seeing an adult get on an airplane with that thing then it says everything will be ok. I'd tell the pilot to pull the plane right over !!!

:roll:

Postby Road Show » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:36 am

Road Show
Brown Belt

Don't worry, everything is gonna be OK...everything is gonna be OK...everything is gonna be OK....everything is gonna be OK

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I wanna pull one of those android-looking, starbelly-sneech couch-potatoes limb from limb. I wanna stomp on it's stupid head until that annoying smirk is gone.......heheheheh...and then I want to rip the freakin' voice box out of it and smash it into a gazillion pieces...hehehehehe......(uh, sorry....I was just joking..... I'm fine, really..... just don't take me back to the special hospital....I'll be OK, really I will...hehehehe....everything is gonna be OK.....)

RSG

american inventor

Postby Roger Brown » Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:36 am

Roger Brown
Black Belt

That nut case is being brought back for ratings. Look at William Hung. He was a joke on American Idol, but the public liked him so he made it back on T.V. in a number of venues. Remember, Talent does not always equate to success, especially where T.V. is concerned.
Come visit my sites at http://www.RogerBrown.net
or http://www.looking2license.com
I have gotten 9 products licensed spending less than $100 on each, you can too.

Postby 5rocks » Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:56 am

5rocks
Green Belt

I totally agree Roger. Even though most of us think it is stupid, and trust me, it is stupid, they want the ratings. I was very angry last year when we made it as far as we did only to get shown for a couple of seconds. This yo-yo with ugly dolls ended up getting between 15-20 minutes and he
got nothing but no-votes. Now, to see it again, further confirms that the show is a joke. I was emailed by Fremantle a couple of months ago. They asked if I would like to audition again. They said that if I did, they would guarantee I would be seen, but I could not come with the same invention. Oh well, I guess they can break their own rules whenever they want.

Pat

Postby renebruce » Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:43 am

renebruce
White Belt

RSG- I'm not sure your age, can you remember the song, there coming to take me away ho ho he he , there coming to take me away to the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time... ! That's where that crack pot needs to go !!! LMAO ! Did ya notice them turds are multiplying.. damn... shame... And yes it way Sucks that all of you folks (Pat) were told u couldn't come back with the same invention just to see mr. happy roll in again with the same stupid gig.... he's not in the same league as hung low... also I was watching with a few people and not one person thought the bear/alien hugger was the least bit funny or anything... hung was hilarioous in a wierd way at least .. ! as u thought he was handi/downsyndrome so u gave him credit for trying.. this other guy. wow.. I hope he's never on my flight...or on my freeway down in OC.. :shock:

Rene
ps. Glad I didn't waste my time, I met a guy at a party in LA the other nite that said he almost signed up for it, till he figured out after reading the 39pg doc that you don't actually win a Mill. ( did u all notice that part???)
Last edited by renebruce on Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby 5rocks » Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:56 am

5rocks
Green Belt

My 6 year old son saw the Therapy Buddy last week and said, "Dad, is that the same scary looking doll from last year"? I said, "It sure is". He may be an actor. ABC did hire some last year. Do you all remember the Space Beatle Utopia from last year? He went in to the judges immediately after we did. We received our yes votes sending us to the next round and after they filmed our expressions 4 or 5 times, they sent us outside for more interviews, etc.....
After about 5 minutes of waiting outside, the space guy came out yelling and causing a scene with a camera crew following him. After they turned off the cameras and lights, he went over to his van and started talking to some producers and others like he knew them. I am almost positive he was an actor.

Pat
Next