FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, citizen

Postby renebruce » Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:08 pm

renebruce
White Belt

Doesn't duracell come with a free built in tester or is that energizer..? Cute lil old guy anyhow !
Last edited by renebruce on Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Contextion » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:53 pm

Contextion
Blue Belt

I think both companies had their own versions of the battery testing strip. I couldnt find the ones I was thinking about on Ebay although there are 100s of different types of battery testers on Ebay.

Postby renebruce » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:58 pm

renebruce
White Belt

Contextion wrote:I think both companies had their own versions of the battery testing strip. I couldnt find the ones I was thinking about on Ebay although there are 100s of different types of battery testers on Ebay.

I'm sure ebay has a ton, I found a way kool one for $4 it has 3 lights that show strength and it does lots of sizes.. anyhow.. he's a Very good Example of why you really should go forward if u have a good idea, if in fact he came up with this in 63' he could have made a good amount of $$ with it if done correctly.. anyhow lesson to everyone, keep the ideas going !!! (don't keep the good ones in the closet to long) LOL
Previous