FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

Hi to all

Postby Kool Katz » Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:14 am

Kool Katz
White Belt

Hi all, glad to have found a forum for like minded people. I am looking
forward to reading about other people's ideas and projects and maybe getting some advice on some of my own projects.

I have been designing toys, games and various other items for many years now, mainly for my own amusement. However, I have now decided to start putting many of these projects on a simple website rather than leave them to gather dust in a corner. If anyone is interested, my site can be found at http://www.koolkatz.biz

Cheers.

Re: Hi to all

Postby jackbnimble56 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:00 pm

jackbnimble56
Brown Belt

Kool

I like your site, it's pretty cool. You certainly have a wide array of interests!

Jack
Nimble Jack Enterprises - Innovative Solutions to Everyday Problems
To purchase the Magic Toob product visit: http://www.magictoob.com/

Postby Kool Katz » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:29 am

Kool Katz
White Belt

Jack.

Glad you found the site interesting. I do have quite a few interests, however, sometimes I see a possibility in a field I have never considered before and then enjoy learning as I try to turn the idea into an object.

Never sure what reaction such a site will get, especially when you are an amateur posting in a professional world. However, if just a few people have a look and give some encouraging feedback then that is a bonus.

Postby jackbnimble56 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:36 pm

jackbnimble56
Brown Belt

Hey Kool! I just sent you a private message. Hit me back!

Jack
Nimble Jack Enterprises - Innovative Solutions to Everyday Problems
To purchase the Magic Toob product visit: http://www.magictoob.com/

Postby midge » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:39 am

midge
White Belt

Keep up the good work Dave one day it may all pay off. Fellow uk inventor
:) It can be done buy a little guy and we make our own luck like the site.

Postby AlanAmron » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:28 am

AlanAmron
White Belt

The $9.99 is for a private submission - no one else can see it (that's the purpose of the automatic signed NDA) the submission includes a worldwide patent search, report and documentation of your idea. Unless you submit your idea specifically for our review, we never see it. If you submit your idea for our review, then (and only then) do we evaluate it, and if it meets our extremely high criteria test (reviewed by our evaluation board of highly qualified (in new products development) Engineers, MBA Business people and successful Marketing people, we would then offer the inventor (i) a partnership in their idea of 50% x 50% in exchange for us supplying all the funding, management, protection, prototyping and marketing for the entire process to revenue and (ii) a percentage of stock in our our TDI company for them to share in all other inventors success as well. It's a win win situation for the inventor."

ideaApp is on the Apple iTunes app store free - check it out. If anyone has any questions about our inventions and or writings processes I would personally like to hear from you at alan@ideaApp.com
Thank you.