FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

KickSTARTER.com Launching Dreams

Postby minnesotainventor » Fri May 04, 2012 3:39 am

minnesotainventor
Blue Belt

If you have not heard of KICKSTARTER.com please check it out!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/130640156/a-bit-of-trivia-animation-and-trivia-phones-tablet?ref=live

I have just launched my company project with the above link. Millions have been generated for great ideas. Please keep mine in mind when reviewing them...it is a great way to get pre-orders for your invention. Check out the Pebble wrist watch...at this time approaching nine million.

Good luck and thanks for your consideration for my project!!!

Steve

Re: KickSTARTER.com Launching Dreams

Postby ATtheLake » Thu May 10, 2012 6:04 pm

ATtheLake
Yellow Belt

where does the funding from kickstarter.com come from?

Postby minnesotainventor » Thu May 10, 2012 6:41 pm

minnesotainventor
Blue Belt

This is crowd source funding...so it is people like you. They are pledges...this is like pre-ordering the software or items. They only charge your card if the project is 100% funded. So showing your support for a project can really mean a lot. When people are showing support in pledges then Kickstarter will move you to their "PICKS" or front page, or if you get close to your funding goal and you get more exposure.

Take a look at the Pebble watch...currently over 10 million. Well over there mark:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/597 ... d?ref=live

Postby ATtheLake » Wed May 16, 2012 6:01 pm

ATtheLake
Yellow Belt

Seems like a lot of the funding is for films and artistic types of work...

Are any tangible consumer based products on this site?

Postby AlanAmron » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:28 am

AlanAmron
White Belt

The $9.99 is for a private submission - no one else can see it (that's the purpose of the automatic signed NDA) the submission includes a worldwide patent search, report and documentation of your idea. Unless you submit your idea specifically for our review, we never see it. If you submit your idea for our review, then (and only then) do we evaluate it, and if it meets our extremely high criteria test (reviewed by our evaluation board of highly qualified (in new products development) Engineers, MBA Business people and successful Marketing people, we would then offer the inventor (i) a partnership in their idea of 50% x 50% in exchange for us supplying all the funding, management, protection, prototyping and marketing for the entire process to revenue and (ii) a percentage of stock in our our TDI company for them to share in all other inventors success as well. It's a win win situation for the inventor."

ideaApp is on the Apple iTunes app store free - check it out. If anyone has any questions about our inventions and or writings processes I would personally like to hear from you at alan@ideaApp.com
Thank you.

Postby AlanAmron » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:37 pm

AlanAmron
White Belt

An NDA is the best way to protect your invention, but searching it first is recommended.

Alan
ideaApp.com