FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, Roger Brown, citizen

Inventors, Check This Out

Postby Myra Per-Lee » Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:45 pm

Myra Per-Lee
White Belt

Hi guys, I just posted a blog about the new ideaAPP app for inventors. If it is for real, you can bet your uphill road to success will be measurably leveled.

ideaAPP Could Be A Game Changer For Inventors

http://inventorspot.com/articles/ideaapp

Good luck!
Myra Per-Lee
Featured Blogger
InventorSpot.com

Re: Inventors, Check This Out

Postby artbum » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:32 pm

artbum
White Belt

Interesting. Not sure exactly what the benefits is or how it works. So, you pay 9.99, then submit ideas through the app. They review it and if interested will help develop it? Then, what was that about giving the inventor 10% of sales? meaning, they take 90% of profits for MY invention?

Artbum

Postby Myra Per-Lee » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:52 am

Myra Per-Lee
White Belt

Sorry, these assumptions could not have been from my blog. Try giving it a second read:)
Myra

Message from Alan Amron, TDI Chairman

Postby Myra Per-Lee » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:30 pm

Myra Per-Lee
White Belt

Mr Amron asked me to post this for him:

to Artbum

"Maybe I can make it perfectly clear to you here. The $9.99 is for a private submission - no one else can see it (that's the purpose of the automatic signed NDA) the submission includes a worldwide patent search, report and documentation of your idea. Unless you submit your idea specifically for our review, we never see it. If you submit your idea for our review, then (and only then) do we evaluate it, and if it meets our extremely high criteria test (reviewed by our evaluation board of highly qualified (in new products development) Engineers, MBA Business people and successful Marketing people, we would then offer the inventor (i) a partnership in their idea of 50% x 50% in exchange for us supplying all the funding, management, protection, prototyping and marketing for the entire process to revenue and (ii) a percentage of stock in our our TDI company for them to share in all other inventors success as well. It's a win win situation for the inventor."

Re: Inventors, Check This Out

Postby AlanAmron » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:53 am

AlanAmron
White Belt

ideaApp is on the Apple iTunes app store free - check it out. If anyone has any questions about our inventions and or writings processes I would personally like to hear from you at alan@ideaApp.com
Thank you.