FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

Finalist in Wal-Mart "Get on the Shelf"/Webisode Oct. 8th

Postby OLUGBENGA » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:29 pm

OLUGBENGA
White Belt

Hey Guys,

I am one of the Top 20 Finalists in Wal-Mart's Get on the Shelf Competition. They had the inventors on a strict confidentiality agreement until a few weeks ago, so now I'm telling everybody (so pumped)!!! I got into the competition with my children's customizable wristband, called SKRIBS. They let children write and draw whatever they like with whatever they like (ballpoint pens, dry-erase markers, wet-erase markers, permanent markers, gel ink pens, etc.). Children simply swipe their finger or tissue across the writing surface to erase the wristband.

I am in Webisode #3 (Kid's Stuff) and it airs on https://getontheshelf.walmart.com/produ ... zable-Wris on Tuesday October 8th. America will have 3 days (vote once per day) to pick their favorite product and each webisode winner will be sold on Walmart.com. All webisode winners will then compete for the grand prize (based on presales), where the winner will receive Wal-Mart marketing support and "possible" brick-and-mortar retail introduction.

It's been my dream to be a product developer and I'm finally on the cusp of my first big break! I would love your support this week! Thanks!

-Tumi (skribs.com)