FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, citizen

What happened to the first season inventions?

Postby elvinagre » Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:38 pm

elvinagre
White Belt

Has anyone made it to the marketplace? If so, what happened and where can I buy it?

Postby 5rocks » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:42 pm

5rocks
Green Belt

Hello elvinagre,

I can tell you about two of us from last year's show that will be on the market within the next couple of weeks. I made it to the top 24 last year with my product Take-A-Seat. We are accepting pre-orders and will be in full production by October. Take-A-Seat will be in several major retailers/catalogs by Spring, but our system can be purchased to start, at www.thetakeaseat.com.
Jodi Plizska was in the top 12 with HeadlinIt! You can purchase her sweat liners at www.theheadlineitstore.com. She also will be in several stores such as Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Target, etc.....

Thanks for asking,

Pat Rock
www.thetakeaseat.com

Compact Disc Eraser

Postby WadeSun » Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:41 am

WadeSun
White Belt

I got my product out a few months after Season1 - it's a new gadget that permanently erases any CD or DVD (data, personal or confidential info) in about 2 seconds. I've sold hundreds worldwide, over the internet. Ideal for home and office use - 100% safe - HIPAA compliant - No cutting, breaking, or shredding! Promotes used CD Recycling.

p.s. You don't need American Inventor TV Show to succeed. It's a good starting point, but as you can see, you can't rely on a show for success. :idea:
<p>Wade Sun, SunZag LLC.</p><p><a href="http://www.disceraser.com/">www.DiscEraser.com</a>  Why shred? Recycle instead!</p>

Postby mojo62 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:32 am

mojo62
Black Belt

My idea of a successful inventor show would have an infomercial on the comercial breaks selling the previous year's winning products. The overall winner would be one of the judges for the current year. You would have to have the right product selected to do well in the infomercial. A good, deserving, winning invention would do well on an infomercial. I think it takes some talent to make a good inventors show and I just don't see where the talent is so far. The top 3 or so winning inventions from the prior year should be out in the marketplace and very well known about. Where are the products? Where is the talent? Where are the results? What are you donig? Give me some answers please!!! The public wants to know.

Postby Michelle » Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:05 am

Michelle
Black Belt

Here's our article on what happened to Season One Inventors. We will probably need to do an update soon.

http://inventorspot.com/season_one_inventors

Postby bottleslingguy » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:49 pm

bottleslingguy
Black Belt

"What happened to the first season inventions?"

Exactly! :D

Postby mojo62 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:09 pm

mojo62
Black Belt

Don't you think a good inventor show would have been proud to announce the status of last year's winning invention?

My answer. Only if it made something of itself.

Yes, exactly!!! :lol: