FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

Investment for a new environment freindly energy technology

Postby pranabjyoti » Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:14 am

pranabjyoti
White Belt

Location: 153/10/C, S.N.Roy Road, Kolkata - 38, West Bengal, India
My name is Pranab Jyoti Ghosh, I am an Indian physics graduate and myself have theoretically developed a technology on producing energy without any kind of fuel. This technology is about producing energy by extracting heat from atmosphere. This technology is a combination of processes that are well tested and now in use in different industries and research projects. I have done everything that I can do by myself. But for further advance, I need financial and technical assistance. I specifically want to make a virtual prototype by using data from different experiments that I have collected from different industries and research projects and after that get a patent and start licensing this technology. Those who are reading this message, other than the venture capitalists, are requested to guide me to persons, organizations, institutes and others, who can probably take interest in my work and will help me to make my idea a reality. I am assuring them that this project is just need to be made and improved. All the basic experiments had been already done successfully and enough data had been gathered. In short, it is a new and exciting kind of technology and as far as I know, nothing like this exists this day. Can anybody help me to make my idea a reality?
Last edited by pranabjyoti on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

additional info

Postby Roger Brown » Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:24 pm

Roger Brown
Black Belt

Hi,

I like your concept and belive it would work. I have experience with heat pumps,heat transfer, evaporators and condensers from working in the nuclear industry with reactors. You may want to check with the government in the Dept of Energy. They have several grants for producing new energy sources.
I have a question. Couldn't you also get this same effect utilizing geothermal heat?

Re: additional info

Postby pranabjyoti » Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:08 pm

pranabjyoti
White Belt

Roger Brown wrote:Hi,

I like your concept and belive it would work. I have experience with heat pumps,heat transfer, evaporators and condensers from working in the nuclear industry with reactors. You may want to check with the government in the Dept of Energy. They have several grants for producing new energy sources.
I have a question. Couldn't you also get this same effect utilizing geothermal heat?

Dear Mr. Brown,
Yes, this concept will certainly work geothermal heat. Actually, this concept will work with any kind of heat source even industrial waste heat too. In my opinion, industrial waste heat by this method can be used to produce electricity.
Do you know any person, who can write a grant application on a contingency basis. I have a partner in the U.S named Herb Battell (batwerx@msn.com), we too are eager to get a grant. But without an experienced person to write a grant proposal, our approaches haven't made any effect yet.

Grants

Postby Roger Brown » Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:26 pm

Roger Brown
Black Belt

I would go to your nearest university. They all have departments that specialize in writing grants. I am sure they could help you. Also most small business programs run by the state will help you write a grant for free.
Good luck with your project. I hope it works out for you. It sounds very promising.

Roger

Re: Grants

Postby pranabjyoti » Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:40 pm

pranabjyoti
White Belt

Please give me your e-mail address so that I can send that to Herb Battell, this information will be very helpful for him. I also want to inform you that I have owned a community in "orkut" (www.orkut.com) in the science and history section, named "Air as a soruce of energy". I am also inviting you to join this group and request you to tell others like you to join this community.

Postby Codex » Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:15 am

Codex
White Belt

My friend, you are giving too much information away. Some people, if given a prompt like "devise a way to generate electricity by making use of ambient atmospheric energy" can do just that, myself included. if you are going to post that much information, I advise you not to do so unless you have submitted at least a provisional patent.

Postby thermodix » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:28 am

thermodix
White Belt

The heat pump system is used to squeeze energy from huge volumes of air and to produce temperature difference by which energy can be produced.

Postby Gizmo » Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:48 am

Gizmo

Codex wrote:My friend, you are giving too much information away. Some people, if given a prompt like "devise a way to generate electricity by making use of ambient atmospheric energy" can do just that, myself included. if you are going to post that much information, I advise you not to do so unless you have submitted at least a provisional patent.

I agree 100%, this is one of the biggest mistakes the inventor can make. I have done it myself over the years
The informaion means nothing to me, but it does to someone. There are Technology Tramps out there that could take the information and do something with it!!!

Roger I'm suprised you didn't tell him that right off the bat. You have more experience than most of us here !!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Investment for a new environment freindly energy technol

Postby robert-stocks » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:07 am

robert-stocks
White Belt

Renewable energy investment is really a great concept and its need will soon be felt all over
Penny Stocks Investment Tips by Penny Stock Pick Alert