FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, Roger Brown, citizen

I-SPOT PRIVATE FORUM: Terms of Entry 1.0

Postby Scrupulous » Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:01 pm

Scrupulous
Black Belt

The following Terms of Entry must be agreed to, before entry into the private forum will be granted. This entire message must be quoted (copied verbatim) and agreed to, in the form of “I agree to the terms of entry here.â€
Last edited by Scrupulous on Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: I-SPOT PRIVATE FORUM: Terms of Entry 1.0

Postby Scrupulous » Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:04 pm

Scrupulous
Black Belt

[quote="Scrupulous"]The following Terms of Entry must be agreed to, before entry into the private forum will be granted. This entire message must be quoted (copied verbatim) and agreed to, in the form of “I agree to the terms of entry here.â€
Last edited by Scrupulous on Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby mojo62 » Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:23 pm

mojo62
Black Belt

The following Terms of Entry must be agreed to, before entry into the private forum will be granted. This entire message must be quoted (copied verbatim) and agreed to, in the form of “I agree to the terms of entry here.â€

Postby mojo62 » Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:25 pm

mojo62
Black Belt

Scrup said:

(Consider this a tight-knit group, on the playground, at recess.)

I particularly like the monkey bars. :lol:

Sorry Scrup, I know were getting serious, but I couldn't help myself.

Good night!

Postby Michelle » Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:49 am

Michelle
Black Belt

Hey guys, I am sorry but I was not paying enough attention to the prior discussion of the terms of the private forums. Could you please add:

I acknowledge and agree that InventorSpot.com and AhaCafe do not monitor the Private Forums and are not responsible for anything that happens in the Private Forums. I will indemnify and hold harmless AhaCafe LLC and InventorSpot.com and its affiliates from any liability or harm associated with or arising from my actions or inactions in connection with the private forums.

Let me know if there are problems or concerns with adding this.

Michelle

Postby mojo62 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:37 am

mojo62
Black Belt

Fine with me, wouldn't even think of causing you any issues whatsoever!

Postby Scrupulous » Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:56 am

Scrupulous
Black Belt

mojo62 wrote:Scrup said:

(Consider this a tight-knit group, on the playground, at recess.)

I particularly like the monkey bars. :lol:

Sorry Scrup, I know were getting serious, but I couldn't help myself.

Good night!

That's alright, Mo.

For those of you who would like a little background on the discussions that took place just prior to this posted agreement, check out the latest few pages of this thread...

Think Tank for Inventors - Membership Information, page 6

This is right about when the most recent talks picked back up. :idea:

Postby Scrupulous » Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:00 am

Scrupulous
Black Belt

Michelle wrote:Hey guys, I am sorry but I was not paying enough attention to the prior discussion of the terms of the private forums. Could you please add:

I acknowledge and agree that InventorSpot.com and AhaCafe do not monitor the Private Forums and are not responsible for anything that happens in the Private Forums. I will indemnify and hold harmless AhaCafe LLC and InventorSpot.com and its affiliates from any liability or harm associated with or arising from my actions or inactions in connection with the private forums.

Let me know if there are problems or concerns with adding this.

Michelle

Will do, Michelle.

Mojo, make sure to go back and add (edit) new Item 7 to your signed copy, after I've included it with the original.

(Once the signed agreements begin to get verified by duplication, then any changes to the Terms of Entry would be issued in the form of a new version.)

Postby citizen » Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:46 am

citizen
Brown Belt

The terms are as follows:

Users must have posted at least 25 messages in the forums at this website, before entry will be considered.

Users may be either ejected, or denied entry, from the private forum, by the existing members of the private forum thru a unanimous vote (notwithstanding the will of the user in question) for any reason, and without prior warning or explanation.

Two or more motions for any decision will be voted on. Decisions are made by unanimous vote. (Consider this a tight-knit group, on the playground, at recess.) You must be at least 18-years-old to participate.

Roll-call for current membership will be taken during the last seven days of every month, and entered by the last day. Existing members who do not make roll call, may be denied entry into the private forum, until they are re-admitted.

Here are the most important stipulations:

1. What happens in the private forum stays in the private forum.

2. What happens in the private forum stays in the private forum.

3. What happens in the private forum stays in the private forum.

4. You will maintain secrecy, privacy, and utter confidentiality with respect to any information, which could be reasonably considered intellectual property, that is presented by others in the private forum, regardless of whether there is a question over the true originator(s) of said information, unless you provide proof to the private forum that you were in possession of said information prior to entry into the private forum, and until said proof is accepted by the members thru a unanimous vote.

5. You will conduct yourself as a mature individual.

6. You will stipulate to any terms hereafter amended to these Terms of Entry, or may then hence be denied entry to the private forum.

7. You acknowledge and agree that InventorSpot.com and AhaCafe do not monitor the Private Forums and are not responsible for anything that happens in the Private Forums. You will indemnify and hold harmless AhaCafe LLC and InventorSpot.com and its affiliates from any liability or harm associated with or arising from your actions or inactions in connection with the private forums. You also understand that the Terms of Use at InventorSpot.com supersede these Terms of Entry here.
I agree to the terms of entry here.

/citizen/

Postby key on the kite » Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:38 pm

key on the kite
Yellow Belt

Last edited by key on the kite on Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Next