FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, citizen

Postby 5rocks » Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:39 pm

5rocks
Green Belt

DaddyMathis,

They do tape the auditions so when all auditions are wrapped, they can go back through the tape and notes to look at the ones they marked down as a possible "yes".
They told everyone that was waiting in line that nobody would find out the day of auditions. Our case was different as they kind of let the cat out-of-the-bag that day for us. I have a feeling that everyone that was picked last year had a pretty good idea when they left that day. We were in the audition room for at least 15 minutes. We had a very engaging conversation which led us to believe we were in. Most people I saw in Chicago were held to the 2 minute pitch time. If the judges are interested they will give you the time you need. They only put a 2 minute time limit on it so they aren't in each city for a week, if you know what I mean.

Pat Rock
www.thetakeaseat.com

Postby scrapbookdi » Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:06 pm

scrapbookdi
Yellow Belt

It sure is helpful to get information from Pat who has been thru the process. Thanks again!!!!

Postby DaddyMathis » Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:10 pm

DaddyMathis
Yellow Belt

Thanks for the input.

So that scene they show where you come out of the audition room and hug your wife because you made it...that actually gets taped in L.A. after the first call-back?

Postby 5rocks » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:28 pm

5rocks
Green Belt

Let me just say that I don't recall cheering in Chicago.

Pat
Previous