FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, citizen

Season I A.I. "Naughty Knot" on the market

Postby Richard McChesney » Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:08 pm

Richard McChesney
White Belt

"Finally" an invention from A.I. that made it to the Market. The one shown in season one that Mary Lou ran off the set and gave the model her coat to cover up! Ha!

You'll find it in the catalog of Things you never knew existed on page 5 top right corner. Or www.youneverknewexisted.com

Postby citizen » Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:15 pm

citizen
Brown Belt

On a related note, Gina Huerta the inventor of the Naughty Knot was on Fear Factor. I think she had to eat a reindeer penis, really! I recognized her and later searched google.

Postby Scrupulous » Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:04 pm

Scrupulous
Black Belt

Mmm. Something smells awfully fishy about this girl.

Hey, does anyone know if the butt-end on that knaughty-not is marked somehow? Because you wouldn't want the girl to have that same end draped over her shoulder, the next time she uses it. :P

Thank god for American Inventor, huh?

(By the way, Dick, your link isn't working very well.)

Re: Season I A.I. "Naughty Knot" on the market

Postby AmericanCynic » Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:28 pm

AmericanCynic
Yellow Belt

Richard McChesney wrote:"Finally" an invention from A.I. that made it to the Market. The one shown in season one that Mary Lou ran off the set and gave the model her coat to cover up! Ha!

She's not the first. Jody Pliszka is already on the market with her Headline It. I didn't think her model was very attractive, either. The only thing the guys liked was that she was willing to go topless.

Postby Michelle » Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:22 pm

Michelle
Black Belt

Gina had let us know the news awhile back.

Basically, a very able Chinese Manufacturer/distributor saw her on American Inventor and contacted her.

She signed a deal and now, it will be all over the place for the Holidays.

She was nice enough to donate a sample to our site to use for most frequent commenter.

BottleSlingGuy won the award. It is sitting in my dining room table waiting to be mailed. (Yes, I am about 6 months late with that. :(

We also need to announe the winner of Roger's Sunglass Holder, and I promise to get to it within the next six months. LOL. Sorry to the winner for the delay. It's a manual process so its something I have been pushing off on for a while.

We also have a great book for the next prize.

Yipes, I really need to get on this....

naughty knot @ www.thingsyouneverknew.com

Postby Richard McChesney » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:59 pm

Richard McChesney
White Belt

My mistake it's www.thingsyouneverknew.com.

in the words of paris hilton...

Postby magpie » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:40 pm

magpie
White Belt

that's hott. seriously, the product is a pretty good idea, especially if you've ever seen similar attire. well done.

Postby 5rocks » Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:33 am

5rocks
Green Belt

Yes. Gina, Jodi and myself will all be on the shelves with our products this holiday season and we all coincidentally auditioned for season #1 of A.I. in Chicago. GO Midwest!!!

Pat :D

www.thetakeaseat.com

awesome news & great job 5rocks!

Postby magpie » Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:19 pm

magpie
White Belt

keep inventing. your chair is very cool!

while you're at it. please invent a better system for my cell bill. it's evil. lol!!!

cell phone evil is scary!

Postby tyguy » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:16 pm

tyguy
White Belt

magpie your comment made me laugh. someone sent me this and fits your comment perfectly. net10 is funny 4 doing this (not evil). lol X 3!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqANJvw94KU

and, the chair is great. i'm going to get one for my next tailgate. seriously, excellent.
Next