FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, citizen

Anyone Auditioning for American Inventor in Los Angeles?

Postby Michelle » Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:04 am

Michelle
Black Belt

We need volunteers to help promote out site at the Los Angeles auditions.

We are not going to be there, and we would love to

!) Get reports about the LA auditions (we can do it all anonymously) to tell eveyone what it was like.

2) If you get a chance, please mention our site to inventors at the auditions. Tell them to meet here to gossip and follow up about it.

3) We want to tell inventors some info about our site. We have one page document we'd like to give out, perhaps leave in the bathrooms there or tape up on a few walls, or whatever you are willing to do to help tell about AmericanInventorSpot.com.

We don't have the funds to compete with the invention promotion companies in advertising but we can compete with your support.

I will get a link to the document for anyone willing to print a few on their computer for the inventors auditioning for American Inventor.

Or if you can make the promise to help us, well, it would totally make me psyched and ...hmm, we'll think of something to help show our appreciation.

Of course, if you audition in in any other city and in any other contest, we'd love the support there too. I was just focusing on Los Angeles as it was the first city.

Would anyone be willing to do this? Or is this asking too much?
Michelle

Postby Burgie » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:49 am

Burgie
White Belt

Michelle,

If I do it for myself - I will do it for you too. deal?

8)

Postby Michelle » Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:00 pm

Michelle
Black Belt

Thanks Burgie!! That's a deal.

I think I have an inventor volunteer who will help us design a good brochure.

If you do it, and you can promote us, or write for us, that'd be awesome.

Any more volunteers?

They say they will probably have 2000 folks or so audition in Los Angeles, so I think we should be able to find a few more folks to help us out.

This site is totally free unlike almost everything else out there.
All we expect is for people to go click and visit the advertisers we have that you are interested in.

So a little help getting inventors to know about us would be very much appreciated.

Thanks everyone,

Michelle