FAQ  •   Login  •   Register  •   Subscribe 

Welcome to the Forum for InventorSpot.com, the most popular invention related website in the world. Read our welcome message.

Skip to content

Moderators: Michelle, Scrupulous, citizen

"Big Idea Group" road show....should I go or not?

Postby daniella » Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:06 am

daniella
White Belt

I have read on this site and read elsewhere about Big Idea Group and they seem to be good.

They are coming to my town this weekend and I already have an appointment to go and talk with their people about my product to see if they have any interest in it or for their clients.

My question is, should I go? On one hand I feel like "why not"? But on the other hand, I am bit hesitant. What do you all think? :?

Thanks for your opinions! :D

Postby Road Show » Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:22 am

Road Show
Brown Belt

Do a "pro"/"con" analysis. If the advantages outweigh the negatives, go; if not, pass. This is very subjective...only YOU know the answer. My advice...put "I will get over some of my inventor-nervousness and jitters by going" in the "pro" column.

Good luck,
RSG

Postby daniella » Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:26 am

daniella
White Belt

Well, I am not really nervous about going. I guess I am just wondering if it is "worth it" or not. I have tried to find out some kind of verifiable track record of their success and inventors they have worked with, but havne't had much luck.

Anyone have any experiences with them you can share? 8)

Postby Road Show » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:04 am

Road Show
Brown Belt

daniella,

Since you've filed your PPA, you should just go and ask THEM any questions you might have (being that it is in your city, there is minimal cost to you to attend). I wouldn't discuss the particulars of your invention until they are able to provide answers to your questions and put YOUR mind at ease in dealing with them.

RSG